Private Care Management, LLC
Agency COVID Status:
- 25% of clinicians going in-home/hybrid; 75% are strictly telehealth
- 50% of clinicians are vaccinated
At Private Care Management, LLC, we are focused on providing Quality, Professional, and Courteous services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet or exceed your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we are certain you will be happy working with us.
- Community Inclusion: Community Inclusion Services are required to implement support strategies, provide for health and safety needs and act as a mentor to the individuals they are assigned to serve.
- Vocational Services:
- Supported Employment
- Pre-vocational Services/Tutoring
- Career Planning
The goal is to provide individuals with services directed at the client's chosen occupation.
- Interpreter Services: We offer a wide variety of languages to assist individuals with being able to communicate their needs more effectively and ensure they are getting quality care:
- Haitian Creole (Kreyol)
- Support Coordination Services: Services (21+) Include:
- Discovering the actual needs and aspirations are both short term/long term
- Creating a plan to achieve goals
- Assist with finding resources
- Creating a back up plan to ensure all needs are met.
- Respite Services: Respite caregivers allow other caregivers the opportunity to take a break from the duties and responsibilities of caring for a loved one. When caring for someone full-time, it's important to take time off to rest.
- Community Based Supports: Services provided to help the individual live independently with ease:
- Community Outings
- Youth Groups
- After-School Programs
- Private Care Summer Camp
Our highly qualified interdisciplinary team including:
- Personal Care Aides/Individual Support Workers
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Licensed Social Workers
- Certified Behavior Assistants
- Caring Mentors
- Financial Services
- Support Coordinators, and
- Qualified Professional Office Staff
We provide the highest quality care with compassion, commitment and integrity. They are committed to help improve our clients’ quality of life, restore health, and help promote and maintain independence.
|Current Active MOU||
|Eligibility||CSOC-Medicaid, Flex funds, sliding fee scale, DDD approved. Insurances accepted: WellCare Horizon Blue Cross Blue shield Horizon Blue Cross Blue shield NJ health Home care Insurances accepted: UnitedHealthCare WellCare|
Employment / Training
Family & Support Services
Behavioral / Mental Health
Crisis / Safety
Intellectual and Developmental Needs
Last Updated: 09/24/21