The Center for Family Wellness
Agency COVID Status:
- 50% of clinicians are willing to see families in home/community, 50% are telehealth only.
- Currently one clinician is vaccinated.
The Center is a behavioral health and wellness group that focuses on the whole person. Alongside traditional therapy programs, self-care and life assessment are offered to ensure the balanced growth of our participants.
The Center also offers Intensive In-Community (IIC) and Behavioral Assistance (BA) services as specified in the Children's System Of Care (CSOC). Sliding scale and private insurance are accepted.
Services we offer:
- Works with children, young adults, and adults with disabilities, such as traumatic brain injury, paraplegia, and quadriplegia?
- Cognitive restructuring modeling & role playing
- Psychosocial assessments
- Experience with severe and persistent mental illness & addiction from PACT
- Preventive Services and Screening
- Nurtured Heart® Approach
- Substance Abuse
- Relationship and family therapy
- Play Therapy
- Adoption/foster issues
- Chronic hospitalization
- Developmental Disability (DD) Treatment and family education
- Parent behavior modification training
- Special education consultation and psychoeducation
|Current Active MOU||
Family & Support Services
Behavioral / Mental Health
Crisis / Safety
Intellectual and Developmental Needs
Last Updated: 10/10/21