New Jersey Center for Tourette Syndrome and Associated Disorders, Inc. (NJCTS)
NJCTS is the nation's first Center of Excellence for Tourette Syndrome (TS) and Associated Disorders. Through partnerships and collaborations, NJCTS provides a continuum of services, support, and education for families; outreach and training for medical and educational professionals; and advocacy for collaborative research for better treatments and a cure for TS.
For services and support, call NJCTS at 908-575-7350 or visit www.njcts.org.
Services provided through NJCTS include:
- Referrals for medical diagnosis and treatment
- Referrals for psychological services
- Family support including coordinated efforts among partner and community organizations throughout the state
- Youth development and advocacy training
- Education and training at medical schools and universities to develop a new generation of New Jersey professionals knowledgeable about TS and associated disorders
- Outreach to practicing physicians, educators, and allied professionals
- The nation’s only university-based, stand-alone student clinician psychological clinic, located at Rutgers University
- The world’s first TS Cell and DNA sharing repository, making genetic material available to qualified researchers worldwide to understand factors that can lead to better treatments and a cure
Behavioral / Mental Health
Crisis / Safety
Intellectual Developmental Needs
Last Updated: 08/25/17