Empower U. is an in-home service provider of Psychological Evaluations, Needs Assessments (BPS), IIC (Intensive In-Home Clinical), BA (Behavioral Assistant), Mentor, Parent Coaching and Individualized Respite Services. Our IIC's are Master and Licensed level clinicians.
Many of our Clinicians, Behavioral Assistants and Mentors are former and current CSOC employees of various roles and understand Care Manager, youth and family's needs from a unique perspective.
- Behavioral Assistance (BA)
- Intensive In-Community (IIC)
- Needs Assessments
- Psychological Evaluations
- Respite Services for Children with Developmental Disabilities
Kindly request our provider listing that details each provider's expertise and strengths via email to [email protected]
Empower U. offers respite care services to children with developmental disabilities such as Down Syndrome and Autism Spectrum Disorder throughout the State of New Jersey. These services are designed to provide supervision so families raising children with autism can rest and recharge while the needs of the youth are met by our supports.
Empower U. is well known for our Agency After School programs for DDD Youth where our highly trained Respite Technicians provide therapeutic programming with fun in mind. We have multiple sites in various counties! Empower U. understands that transportation can be a barrier for families in regard to obtaining services, therefore we provide FREE TRANSPORT for Respite Programs.
We offer 3 distinct respite care types that can be flexibly applied to meet the needs of each child and family we serve.
- Agency Hired Respite – Agency hired respite is more of a personal one to one service for children whose needs may range from mentoring through assistance with activities of daily living.
- Agency Weekend Recreation – Agency weekend recreation is designed get children out into the community to engage others and participate in physical or recreational activities in a group setting. Transportation and activity costs included.
- Agency After School – Agency After school offers a variety of learning opportunities to assist children with gross and fine motor skill development, socialization and social decision making skills, and coping skills. Older participants (16 and older) may be eligible for supported employment internships in preparation for the mainstream workforce. Lunch/Snack/or Dinner, activity/trip cost, and transportation included.
Contact Respite Director, Chad Barnes, for more information: [email protected]
Employment / Training
Family & Support Services
Behavioral / Mental Health
Crisis / Safety
Intellectual and Developmental Needs
|Language / Culture||
Last Updated: 05/03/19